My first attempt at making tomato-agar pasta went well, but I made a note of some of the things I wanted to change the next time around. The pasta broke easily, so increasing the % of agar was a must. I also didn’t end up with a large amount of pasta, and what I did end up with was very viscous (difficult to pick up in the syringe, leading to air bubbles and therefore breaks in the pasta strands), so I fixed this by adding water to the strained tomato soup. I also wanted to make the dish slightly more interesting, so I decided to create a dish of tomato-agar pasta combined with arugula-agar pasta.
I ended up with about 100 mL of the tomato-agar mixture, and began to make tomato-agar noodles when I was done with the arugula noodles.